Adding a payment account to a Zoom Events Hub
You can configure a hub to allow paid events to be published to your hub by adding a payment account to it after you create the hub. There’s no way to use your hub to publish paid events if you haven’t added a payment account.
A single payment account is used for all events published to your hub that use the same payment method.
Requirements for adding a payment account to a Zoom Events hub
- Client for Zoom on the desktop
- Windows requires 5.7.6 or higher
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- Client for Zoom mobile devices
- The iOS version must be at least 5.7.6
- 5.7.6 or higher is the minimum requirement for Android
- Four types of accounts are available: Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Education
- License for Zoom Events
- Although version 5.7.6 of Webview supports Zoom Events for Windows platform, it may cause hosts to experience an empty lobby experience due to a dependency with Windows’ Webview package for Windows platform.
- We strongly encourage hosts to update their Zoom desktop client/mobile app as soon as possible to ensure they have access to the latest Zoom events and webinar features available in the latest version.
How to add a payment account to your hub
It is necessary to associate a payment account with your Zoom events in order to process ticket transactions and payouts related to the events you host.
- You can access Zoom Events by logging into your account.
- To manage your account, click the Manage button at the top right of the page.
- You can select the hub you want to manage by clicking the dropdown menu on the left side of the page.
- Please click Billing Information on the left side of the page.
- In the pop-up window that appears after selecting your country/region, select your country and then click Save when done.
Note: Once you save your country/region, you cannot change it.
- In the section “Payment method for ticket sales” you will find the following information:
- If you want your hub to use Stripe or PayPal for its payment platform, you need to select the tab under the Stripe or PayPal column and then click Link.
- It is possible to link your Zoom Events hub to a Stripe or PayPal account by following the steps below.
- Enter your billing address in the “Your Address” section.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button.