Can I log into the Zoom app without Google or Facebook?
Yes, you can sign up without a Google or Facebook account. If you have an existing Zoom account logged in with Google or Facebook, you can add an email and password login using the same email address that is associated with your Google or Facebook account is linked.
Note: If you have previously only logged in with Google or Facebook, then an icon will be displayed pointing to Google or Facebook [My Profile My Profile ]but the email icon does not appear.
Procedure – How to sign in without a Google or Facebook account
- Sign out of your existing Zoom account.
- Access zoom.us/signup.
- Enter the email address that corresponds to your Google or Facebook login.
- Click Sign In.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up. Click Activate Account.
- Enter the desired password twice.
- Then click Next.
- Enter the email address of the contact you want to invite or select Skip this step.
- Click Move To My account.
- This will take you to your existing Zoom account My Profile.
- You’ll see the Google or Facebook icon you’ve seen so far, and an email icon, indicating that you can sign in with your email address and password.
Frequently asked Questions:-
How do I remove Google access from Zoom?
Can I join a Zoom meeting without an account or app?
You can use the link at the bottom of this page
- Please click on the meeting invitation link that you received from the host, for example in your email or a calendar invitation. …
- You will then be prompted to cancel the meeting.
- You can find the link to participate in your browser at the bottom of the page.
How do I sign in to the Zoom app?
- First, open the Zoom app by tapping on its icon.
- Then tap Sign in to bring up the Zoom window.
- After logging in, tap SSO to go to the Zoom window.
- It is important that you enter georgetown.zoom.us in the pop-up window and then tap Next.
- When prompted to log in, enter your NetID and Set up a password at the one-on-one meeting, go to the Settings tab and enable it. This setting gives you the ability to set yours passwordfollowed by the Sign In button.
Can I join Zoom with a link and no account?
Can I use Zoom without a Google account?
Yes, you can sign up for Zoom without having a Google or Facebook account.
How do I disconnect Facebook from Zoom?
Go to “Account Settings”. Click Apps in the left sidebar. You can revoke access to your data by clicking the “X” on the right side of each app. The window will ask you to confirm “Remove” when you click it.
Can I use Zoom without the app on my phone?
Can you use Zoom without email?
Can someone else use my Zoom account?
How many users can use Zoom at the same time?
Regular Zoom meetings can accommodate up to 300 participants at once. This can be increased to 500 participants on request
What happens if you use Zoom for more than 40 minutes?
How do I log into the Zoom app on Android?
Getting started with Android
- Here is an overview of the features available on Android. …
- If you want to join a meeting without logging in, click Join Meeting after Zoom starts. …
- If you want to join the meeting using your Google, Facebook, or Zoom account, click Sign In. …
- To access these meeting features, tap Meet & Chat after logging in: