Can I participate in a Zoom meeting with an already installed video conference terminal (Cisco)?
I can do it.
Devices are also available in addition to Cisco, Polycom, Sony and Radvision devices.
Available as an add-on to the optional H.323 / SIP Room Connector License.
The required number of licenses requires a number of licenses for the number of simultaneous connections.
How to join a meeting on an H.323 device
- Please confirm the IP address and meeting ID described in the meeting invitation.
- Please make a choiche ” Meeting ID @ IP address ‘ on the H.323 device.
Eg) 123456789 @ 22.214.171.124List of IP addresses126.96.36.199 (Japan)
188.8.131.52.11 (US West)
184.108.40.206 (US East)
220.127.116.11 (Hong Kong) )
frequently asked Questions
Does the Zoom client need to be installed to join a meeting?
A Zoom meeting can be joined or hosted without any additional software. Web browsers let you do anything. You can access the meeting invitation URL from the email or SMS sent by the host. Your preferred web browser will open in a new tab.
Does Cisco use Zoom?
The Conference Room Connector offered by Zoom allows Cisco devices to join Zoom meetings.
Why can’t I join a Zoom meeting on my laptop?
The meeting ID and passcode may need to be entered manually if you are having trouble joining a Zoom meeting using a meeting link or the Zoom desktop client. Here are the steps to enter the meeting ID and passcode manually. The Zoom desktop client must be open. On the Home tab, click Join.
How do I connect to Zoom in Cisco?
Connect your Zoom Connector to your network
- To access Cisco/Polycom rooms, log in to Zoom through your browser. …
- To add an API connector, click the API Connectors tab.
- In the pop-up dialog box, enter the network information. …
- Save the file.
What is the difference between Cisco Webex and Zoom?
Both Webex and Zoom have attendee capacity limits on their different plans, which sets them apart significantly. Up to 100 participants are allowed on Zoom’s $14.99 Pro plan, while up to 200 participants are allowed on Webex’s $15 Meet plan.
How do I connect my Cisco Webex camera?
Set up your camera
- Video conferencing or streaming apps can use your Cisco Desk Camera 4K when it is connected to your computer.
- The Cisco Desk Camera app must be installed. …
- The Cisco Desk Camera firmware needs to be updated. …
- Meetings and Webex calls can be made with your camera.
How do I enable video in Cisco Webex?
If the video icon turns red, your video has been disabled. Participants in Webex meetings can have their video disabled by the meeting host. Tapping the camera icon on your device will turn it back on. The Stop Video button should appear when you tap anywhere on the screen during a call or meeting.