Canceling a ticket as an OnZoom participant
There will be an official global launch of OnZoom later this year; For now, OnZoom will only be available in the US at launch.
In the event that the event is free of charge, you can cancel your ticket at any time before the start of the event.
If you decide to cancel your ticket at least 24 hours before the date of the event as part of a paid event that allows ticket cancellation, you can receive a full refund. Depending on how much time is left before the event, if you cancel your registration in less than 24 hours, it is up to the host to approve your refund request.
Requirements for canceling a ticket as an OnZoom participant
- A person who is a simple user
- An account with a Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education plan
How to cancel registration immediately after ticket purchase
Note: If the event host accepts cancellations for the event, you’ll see the option to cancel a ticket when you click it.
If you wish to cancel a registration after purchasing a ticket, follow these steps:
- The payment confirmation page will appear and you can view the ticket by clicking View Ticket.
- At the bottom of the page you will find a Cancel Order button on the left.
- Click the Yes, cancel order button to confirm that you want to cancel the order.
A window will appear with the message “Order Canceled”.
- Then click the OK button.
How to cancel registration within the cancellation policy
A cancellation option is only available if the host agrees to accept cancellations for the event at the time of booking. A cancellation request may be accepted or denied by the host if the host has not implemented a ticket cancellation policy or if the ticket cancellation occurs outside of the applicable cancellation deadline for the event. The host is the one who makes the final decision on accepting or rejecting a canceled ticket. A request to cancel a reservation does not need to be approved by the host.
The organizer can accept cancellations up to 1 hour before the start of the event if the cancellations are accepted by the organizer. In this case you will receive a full refund.
It is possible to cancel the registration within the cancellation policy by following these steps:
- Make sure you’re signed in to OnZoom.
- You can find the Tickets button in the top right corner of your screen.
- If you want to cancel your ticket for an event that you have registered for, you will need to find that event in your list of your registered events.
- Please click View Order to view your order.
- You can cancel your order by clicking the cancel order button on the left side of the page.
- To confirm the order cancellation, click Yes, cancel order.
A window will appear stating that the order has been cancelled.
- After clicking OK, the process will begin.