Change Zoom Contact Center inbox settings
Users can be granted access to an inbox, or messages can be automatically deleted a specified number of days after they are created.
Prerequisites for changing inbox settings
- Ownership or administrative privileges for an account
- An account for professionals, businesses or educators
- License for Zoom Contact Center
How to access the inbox settings
- You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- You can access your inbox by clicking Contact Center Management in the navigation menu.
- To edit an inbox, click its display name.
- Display name: Inbox display names can be changed by clicking the pencil icon.
- Inbox type: The inbox type is displayed.
- Access: Number of queues and queue members with access to inboxes, if applicable. You can add or edit queues or queue members with access by clicking Add, View, or Edit. Videomail and voicemail messages can be played, downloaded, or deleted by users with access.
- Delete voicemail after a certain number of days: You can specify how many days you want to expire. The inbox will be permanently emptied when the specified number of days has passed.
- Soft Delete: Inbox message soft detention can be enabled or disabled by clicking the toggle. The recycle bin can be used to recover deleted messages up to 30 days after deletion if enabled. It is permanent to delete messages after these 30 days.
- Storage location for inbox content: Manage storage locations for communication content.
frequently asked Questions
How do I change my Zoom account settings?
Zoom can be accessed by logging into the web portal. You can access Account Settings by clicking Account Management in the navigation pane. Account settings are grouped into three tabs: Meetings, Recordings, and Audio Conferencing. Change the setting by navigating there.
Where is the Zoom inbox?
Launch Zoom on your desktop. To access the Contact Center, click the tab. In the navigation menu on the left, click Inbox.
How to change Zoom meeting settings in Outlook?
How to view, edit, and remove meetings
- You can view your Outlook web calendar by opening it.
- Zoom meetings can be edited by clicking.
- You can access the top toolbar by clicking on the three dots. …
- Click Zoom.
- Click Settings.
- Click Update to apply the changes you made to your meeting options.
How do I change chat settings in Zoom meetings?
You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in. To access the settings menu, click the Settings link. Navigate to the Meetings tab. You can enable or disable meeting chat under In Meeting (Basic).