Changing business hours and overflow settings in the Zoom app
For extensions, administrators have the ability to change the following default business hours and overflow settings.
You can only change these settings at the site level if you have multiple sites enabled. You can only change the settings of multiple websites that have been disabled at the account level if you have disabled multiple websites.
Requirements for managing default business hours and preferences
- There are three types of accounts available: Professional, Business, and Education
- Account ownership or administrative rights to the account
- A license for Zoom Phones is required
How to change default business hours and overflow
- To access the Zoom web portal, you must log in as the account owner or administrator.
- From the navigation menu, click Phone System Management, and then click Company Information from the drop-down list.
- Depending on whether you have more than one location, you can choose from one of the following options:
- If you have multiple sites enabled, click the name of the site you want to edit, and then click the Settings tab if you have multiple sites enabled.
- Click Account Settings if you want to disable multiple websites at once.
- In the Hours section, change these settings:
- Default Business Hours: If you click Edit, you can set the default business hours for users of the phone, Zoom Rooms, and common area phones. In addition, phone users have the ability to change their specific business hours from the standard business hours. On request, the opening hours can also be extended beyond 11:30 p.m. Phone users who work night shifts may be able to use this feature.
- In the event of an overflow during business hours, closing hours or public holidays, the default overflow is as follows:It is possible to set default overflows for phone users, call queues, and shared line groups during business hours, holidays, and business hours.
- Route to Voicemail: The call is routed to the voicemail box.
- Allow callers to reach an operator: The operator can be reached by pressing 0, or the user can leave a voicemail message by pressing 1. Any phone, call queue, automated receptionist, shared line group, or phone user can be designated as the operator of the line.
- Default Holiday Hours: You have the ability to define specific days as holidays for all users of the phone system, Zoom Rooms, common area phones, car receptionists, call queues, and shared line groups in your organization by clicking ” Set” or “Edit”. During the holidays, you can customize how your calls are routed to give you a better experience. The caller could be sent straight to voicemail or a customized message could be played to inform the caller, for example, that the office will be on vacation for the next few days.
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
How do I change business hours in Zoom?
You can edit the settings by clicking the Edit button on the Settings tab. Select the Edit button to the left of the Call Handling section, located under the Business Hours or Quiet Hours section. You can edit call handling settings for holiday times by selecting Manage next to Holiday List and Call Handling and highlighting the relevant holiday on the Holiday List and Call Handling page, then clicking Edit next to Call Handling after selecting the appropriate holiday on the Holiday List & Call Handling page.
How do I set the hour on my Zoom Phone?
To access call handling settings, do the following:
The Zoom web portal can be accessed by clicking on the link below and logging in.
Select Phone System Management from the navigation menu, and then select Users and Rooms from the drop-down menu.
To customize settings for the phone user you want to make changes for, click the user’s name.
There is a tab called User Settings that you can click on.
It’s possible to change your store’s opening hours from the Business Hours or Business Hours page by clicking Edit next to Call Handling.
How do I change my availability? on zoom Application?
You must sign in to access the Zoom desktop client. When viewing your profile picture, click the arrow next to it. Then click the Settings button. In the Chat Settings section, check the I will change my status to Away if I haven’t logged in for a while after selecting Away.
How do you change the time of a Zoom meeting?
On the Meetings tab, click the Upcoming tab, and then select the meeting you want to edit. Click Edit at the bottom of the page after selecting the meeting you want to edit. If the meeting is available for editing, you can start the meeting at any time time so long it is available for editing, so If the time is wrong, you can easily make the necessary changes. The meeting time doesn’t need to be updated because you can start the meeting at any time, so you don’t have to update it.
Where is the phone system administration in Zoom?
Sign up on the Zoom website and log in to your account. After selecting Phone System Management from the navigation menu, you can select Users & Rooms from the menu that appears when you click on it.