Checking missed meeting calls in the Zoom app
You can access the Missed Calls page from the Chat tab of the desktop client when you are away from your device or are not currently on a video call. These missed meetings are listed in the Missed Calls section of the desktop client. The following list shows you the live meeting invitations you’ve missed, along with the user or chat channel the call came from, if the call came from a chat conversation or chat channel. The Zoom Phone service allows you to connect with these participants either by jumping to their chat channel or contact, starting a new Zoom meeting with them, or initiating a Zoom Phone call (the Zoom Phone service is available if you have Zoom Phone service) to the contact who missed the call.
Note: It’s important to note that this only applies to meeting invitations sent from a live meeting and not meeting invitations sent via Calendar Services or missed Zoom Phone calls that were sent.
Missed calls button requirements.
- A desktop client for Zoom is available for download
- Version 5.9.0 or later is required for Windows
- It is recommended to use macOS version 5.9.0 or higher
How to check missed meeting calls
It will give you an easy way to track all your missed calls to join an ongoing meeting when you are away from your computer and cannot access your computer. The following steps can be taken to access your missed meetings:
- Using the desktop client, open your account and log in.
- Go to the Chat tab and click on it.
- On the left side of the chat panel you will find a button called Missed call that you need to click.
In this section you will find a list of all the meeting invitations that you have recently missed. You can see the chat channel or group chat if the missed call was part of a meeting created with a chat channel. A list of users that you invite to the meeting is displayed if the meeting is not linked to a chat group or channel. If more than one missed call was reported by an individual or group, the missed calls are shown in parentheses. –
- You can see additional options if you hover over the missed invitation:
- Chat button: The meeting is started from a contact, a group chat, or a channel that you can jump to. After you receive the missed invitation, you can reply to it.
- Video conference button: Invite the contact, chat group, or channel that was originally in the conference to the conference by starting a conference.
- Phone call button: Zoom Phone can be used to contact the contact. This option is only available if you have the Zoom Phone service.