Code of Conduct for Attendees at Zoom Events Family Events
On the Zoom Events platform, Zoom is committed to ensuring your privacy and security so that you and your family can enjoy the event. As part of Zoom Events’ efforts to keep you and your family safe when attending events in our Family category, and particularly events that focus on families with children under the age of 16, we ask that you respect this Attendee Code of Conduct at Zoom Events family events to follow.
- At a family-oriented event, parents, guardians, and children are all invited together so they can enjoy the event together. The event you are registering for may include activities for children under the age of 16 and you should be present with your child and designate an adult to accompany the child to the event.
- You should ensure that your surroundings are free of inappropriate or offensive images if you choose to provide video at the event. If you want to enable the event video, either use a virtual background or make sure your surroundings are free of such images.
- You are not permitted to use offensive, harassing, or discriminatory language or engage in such behavior during a Zoom Event. Visit our Community Standards page to learn more about how to behave and what content is prohibited.
- You can raise a complaint at any time if you are concerned about a host or attendee’s behavior on the Zoom Events platform, whether they are using prohibited language, engaging in behavior that violates our Host or Community Standards, or if you others have concerns.
- You are encouraged to report any illegal activity you observe on the Zoom Events Platform to your local law enforcement authorities if you witness illegal activity on the Zoom Events Platform, in addition to reporting the activity to Zoom.