Code of Conduct for OnZoom Family Event Participants
On the OnZoom platform, Zoom is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping you and your family safe. Our OnZoom Family Events Attendee Code of Conduct is for your safety and that of your family and is designed to help me ensure your safety and the safety of your family when attending events in our Family category, particularly those aimed at families with direct small children.
- A family-oriented event is one that is intended to be attended by both adults and children so that everyone can be together. You should attend the event with your child if you register for an event that includes activities for children under 16, or designate an adult to accompany your child to the event if you are unable to attend.
- If you are attending a video-enabled event, either use a virtual background for the video feed or ensure you are not surrounded by images that may be unsuitable or objectionable to children.
- OnZoom does not condone foul language, harassment or other discriminatory behavior or the use of such behavior when attending events hosted by the Company. Please read our Community Standards to learn more about the types of content and conduct that are prohibited.
- Please submit a Complaint Report if you believe your child is being treated unfairly by a host or other attendee, or if you have any other concerns about their behavior on the OnZoom Platform, or if you have any issues with the host or Determine community standards.
- OnZoom encourages you to report any illegal activity that you witness on the Platform to your local law enforcement authorities in addition to reporting the activity to Zoom. Additionally, if you witness any illegal activity on the platform, you are encouraged to report it to Zoom.