Company matching for Zoom Events fundraisers
Pledge now allows fundraisers to configure company matching. During Zoom events, you can now merge donations from donors to maximize donations. Pledge Impact Hub allows you to configure this feature.
Company matching requirements for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- Mac OS: 5.7.6 or later
- Mobile Zoom client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or later
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events License
- While version 5.7.6 supports zoom events, it may cause hosts to have an empty lobby experience due to a dependency with Windows’ webview package.
- We strongly recommend hosts to update their Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version in order to take advantage of Zoom events and webinars.
How to use Company Match for Zoom Events fundraisers
- Sign up for Zoom Events.
- Event creation for conferences.
- To raise funds for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization within an event, toggle the Fundraiser toggle on the Conference Profile tab.
- Your event fundraiser requires the following information to be completed.
- It’s important to set a fundraising goal for your event.
- When asked if you want to match donations?, click Get Started.
You can also use your Zoom account email to access your Pledge Impact Hub.
- To find your conference event fundraiser, click Fundraisers in the left navigation menu.
- Under the Action column, click Edit Match Settings.
- To add a payment card to your account, click Update payment method.
Corresponding donations will be charged to this payment card.
Note: All matching donations will be charged a 3% credit card fee.
- Configure match limits by selecting the Match Enabled check box.
You can set overall limits, time-based limits, or a combination of both (e.g. merge all donations up to 10,000).
- Confirm your settings by clicking on Save.