Customize meeting email templates in the Zoom app
You can customize your meeting branding on the Email tab in the Branding section of your profile, including by customizing the email templates for meeting invites, registration, and cancellations. It is possible to customize the meeting invitation templates if needed to suit a specific group of users.
This article will cover a number of topics including:
- How to customize meeting email templates for all users
- How to customize meeting email templates for a group
- Business, educational, or corporate accounts
- Vanity URLs that have been approved
- Permissions as account owner or administrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and the FreeMarker format is required
How to customize meeting email templates for all users
In your account settings, you can only set the templates for meeting invitations and meeting schedules, while you can configure the rest of your meeting email templates in the “Emails” tab, located in the “Branding” section of your account located on the Emails tab.
- As an administrator, you have the right to edit account settings via the Zoom web portal once you have logged into it
- From the navigation menu at the top of the page, click Account Management, and then click Account Settings.
- Go to the Meetings tab and click on it.
- In the Invitation Email Branding section, find the template you want to edit under Edit next to the template:
- Meeting invitation email – Hosts can copy this email and share it with guests to invite them to a meeting that is taking place and invite them to join the meeting.
- Meeting scheduling email – This is a copy of the email that hosts can copy and use when inviting attendees to a meeting after it’s scheduled. This email has been formatted in HTML format so that it can be used by the Outlook plugins and add-ins.
- (Optional) If you’d rather make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon and then click Lock to confirm that the setting applies to all users in your account.
How to customize meeting email templates for a group
The only email templates that can be set at the group level are meeting invitation emails and meeting schedule emails. In the Branding section of your account, on the Emails tab, you will find the option to configure other meeting email templates.
- To edit the settings for an account, you must log in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator
- On the navigation menu, click User Management, and then on the Groups menu, click Groups.
- In the list of groups, click the name of the group that applies to you.
- The Meeting tab appears on the left side of the screen.
- Under Invitation email branding, click the edit link next to the template you want to make changes to:
- Meeting Invitation Email – As part of the ongoing meeting, hosts can copy and use this email to invite attendees to join the ongoing meeting.
- Meeting schedule email – Once a meeting has taken place webinar book page. Here is a list of planned, the hosts can copy the email and use it to invite attendees to participate. Using the HTML version of this email, the Outlook plug-in and add-in use the HTML version of this email.
- Please note that if you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in the group, click the lock icon and then click Lock to confirm that you want to make this setting mandatory.
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
How do I customize my Zoom invitation email?
Brand your meeting emails by customizing the templates
- To access the Zoom website, you must log in with your Zoom account username and password.
- You can access the branding menu by clicking Advanced in the navigation menu.
- To access the Meetings section, you must scroll down.
- You can edit either the meeting invitation email template or the meeting schedule email template by clicking the edit button next to either one. There are a number of email templates available on this page that can be used.
How do I add templates to Zoom Meeting?
What you need to do to create your own meeting template
- Create an account on the Zoom website and log in.
- To access the Meetings section, click the Meetings link in the navigation menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Schedule a Meeting.
- By selecting any of the settings you want to apply to the meeting template, you can change it as you like to suit your needs. …
- Click on “Save”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save as Template button after scrolling to the bottom of the page.
How do you adjust your zoom?
1. If you want to edit your profile, you must first log in to the Zoom website.
2. You can customize the Personal Link section by clicking the Customize button in this section.
How do I schedule a meeting template?
It is my pleasure to contact you regarding the establishment of a meeting between you [Your Last Name] and to discuss me [please state the purpose of the meeting you wish to schedule]. If it suits you, I would like to meet you [time] At [date] at [location], so please let me know what time suits your availability. Please let us know if this time and place suits you or if you would prefer a different time and place if there is a less convenient time and place.
How do I edit my Zoom webinar template?
The steps you need to take to manage the webinar templates you’ve created for yourself
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into the Zoom account.
- To access the Webinars section, click on the Webinars link in the navigation menu.
- On the left side of the page, click the tab called Webinar Templates. This page gives you the opportunity to explore all of your saved webinar templates that you have saved throughout your career. A webinar template can also be deleted from here, or you can set a specific template for a webinar to run in a specific way.