Customize webinar branding settings
As part of the webinar registration page, you can customize the color scheme, title, banner, logo, and speaker information, which includes descriptions and images of no more than three speakers, and speaker information. The presenter’s information is also included in the email invitation and confirmation emails sent to webinar attendees.
You can also include a custom social media description that will be included when your registration link is shared on Facebook or LinkedIn to describe your event on the social media platforms, as well as an attendee URL that users of Zoom will be redirected to the launcher page.
When users schedule a webinar that requires registration, they have the option to customize these settings. Admins have the ability to customize webinar branding settings at the account level. Webinar email settings can also be customized by administrators.
Requirements for customizing webinar branding settings
- Add-on for Zoom webinars
- Registration is required for the webinar
How to access the webinar branding settings
- Sign in to your account via the Zoom web portal.
- Click Webinars in the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- You can access the webinar by clicking on the title.
- You can find the Branding tab on the left side of the screen.
- Webinar branding settings can be customized to suit your needs.
To access everyone’s webinar branding settings:
- To edit account settings, log in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- You can access webinar settings by clicking Account Management in the navigation menu.
- Brand the webinar to your preferences.
- Only the banner, logo, and design can be customized at the account level. All users in the account inherit these settings when customized. These webinar settings can be adjusted by users.
Webinar Branding Settings
You can adjust these settings after gaining access to the webinar branding settings or account-level settings:
Webinar registration is titled Webinar Registration by default. The title of the webinar can be changed by clicking Edit and then Save.
A banner may appear at the top of your invitation page. The following requirements must be met for success:
- Format: The file format can be GIF, JPG, JPEG, or 24-bit PNG (with alpha/transparency support).
- Dimensions: A recommended size is 640 x 200 pixels, while a maximum size is 1280 x 1280 pixels
- Maximum file size: 1024 KB
- In the Banners section, click the Upload button.
- Select the banner image that you want to use on your computer.
Once uploaded, it will appear on the registration page. If your application does not meet the requirements, I would like to ask you to ensure this.
If you add a logo to your registration page, it will appear on the right side. There are several requirements it must meet:
- Format: You can use GIF, JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG (Alpha/Transparency are allowed).
- Dimensions: The recommended size is 200 x 200 pixels, the maximum size is 600 x 600 pixels.
- Maximum file size: 300 KB
- In the Logo section, click Upload.
- Select the logo from your computer.
The registration page will appear automatically. If this is not the case, it must meet the requirements.
- You can add a speaker by clicking the Add speaker button in the Speakers section.
- Upload the speaker’s picture by clicking upload, navigating to the portrait and clicking open.
- In the speaker’s bio, please include their full name, title, address, and organization.
- Save the file.
- Adding more speakers is as simple as clicking Add More Speakers and repeating steps 1-4.
There is a limit of 10 speakers that you can provide information for. It is not possible to add another speaker if you already have three speakers listed.
Presenter information is also included in the invitation email and confirmation email sent to webinar attendees.
- Emails sent by your account admin and edited on the Webinar Settings page do not include speaker information. By editing these email templates and then clicking Restore, the admin can view the speaker information in these emails.
- The speaker information on the registration page is not visible in mobile browsers, only in desktop browsers.
- You can change the theme by clicking the Change Theme button in the Theme area.
- Choose one of the predefined themes or create your own theme by clicking Custom and choosing the colors you want to use.
You can choose the background, header text, and button color for the background, header text, and buttons using the color slider in the Change Theme dialog that appears when you click Custom, which opens the Change Theme dialog becomes.
- Then click the Save button.
Post participant URL
Once attendees access the webinar by clicking the join link and do not close the launcher window, they will be redirected to the URL following the post attendee URL after 10 minutes. You can follow the steps below to set the late attendee URL for a single webinar. It is also possible to set up a post attendee URL in your account for all webinars and meetings. You can learn more by clicking here.
- Select Edit in the Post Attendee URL section to edit the attendee’s URL.
- If you want attendees to be redirected to a specific URL, enter it here.
- Then click the Save button.
A post-webinar poll can also be created to start automatically after the webinar is over. Alternatively, you can link to a poll hosted by a third party using Zoom’s native polling feature.
Description of the social media share
- To edit the social media share description, go to the Social Media Share Description section.
- Add a personalized description to your social media shares:
- If the webinar will be shared on Facebook or LinkedIn, enter the description you want to appear.
- Make sure to include Facebook and LinkedIn banners.
- Save the file.
How to change the language of the registration page
Registrants’ Zoom profiles will be displayed in their preferred language when registering for webinars. If the user does not specify a language for the page, it will be displayed in the language of his browser/operating system. Zoom’s website has an option to change the language. Learn how to change it.
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
Can you customize the registration in the Zoom webinar?
Webinar registration can be customized in a number of ways, whether to approve attendees, allow attendees to receive email notifications, add a tracking pixel, ask questions during registration, or add a tracking pixel to the process. add pixels.
Can you brand a Zoom webinar?
Strengthening of the branding of the company
Whenever you create your webinar, there is always an opportunity to add more branding to your webinar by selecting the Preview tab in the webinar. At the bottom of the preview window is a button that says + Add another branding. You must click this button to continue. You can select the option to add a new virtual background or one from the drop-down list new Name tag template to customize your event.
How to add a logo to a Zoom webinar?
Watermarking your live stream with a watermark can be done in a number of ways
You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
You can select branding from the list of options in the Advanced section of the navigation pane.
On the Meetings and Webinars page you will find a tab called Meetings and Webinars.
On the right side of the screen you will find a section labeled Live Streaming Watermark.
Adding a logo is as easy as clicking Change.
How do you customize Zoom registration fields?
During the registration process, you have the option to customize the questions displayed on your registration page by selecting the “Questions” tab on the registration form. If you want to include them on your registration page, check the boxes next to the fields you want to include on your registration page. The Required check box can be checked if you want the field you fill in to be required if you so choose. Save all changes by clicking the Save All button.
What is branding in Zoom?
A virtual meeting room gives you strong assurance that your meetings are going through with utmost professionalism strengthen your company’s brand to potential customers, candidates and anyone else you want to meet virtually. This requires a Zoom Premium account, which can be purchased on Zoom’s website if desired.
How to add Zoom branding?
Webinar Branding Settings: How to get access when setting up a webinar
Visit the Zoom web portal and log in to your account.
Select Webinars from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
If you would like to join the webinar, click on the title.
Select the Branding tab from the menu.
Set the webinar branding settings according to your needs.