Discover curated API workflows on Zoom Postman
Zoom Postman Public Workspace: The ultimate resource for API workflows
Exciting news for developers! With the launch of our Zoom Postman Public Workspace, it just got easier to add high-quality video conferencing capabilities to your apps and services using Zoom APIs. Discover curated API workflows for common use cases, designed to help you build with ease and confidence.
- The Zoom Postman Public Workspace offers an extensive library of over 600 API endpoints, all of which you can use to build apps that reflect the most requested features of the Zoom web portal.
- Get a supportive environment for your build and API journey with Postman’s leading functionality as a developer-friendly API testing platform.
- Access curated workflows for easy onboarding and ramping up to take full advantage of the Zoom developer platform.
- Experiment with our API workflows, fork the workspace and make changes to your local version, invite collaborators, and more.
- Participate in the Zoom developer platform and help improve our APIs by commenting on the workspace or submitting pull requests.
See also Encryption required when joining a Zoom meeting
Get started with Zoom Postman Workspace
We have several resources to help you get started with the Zoom Postman Workspace, including:
- Access our guide on dev.to to learn how the workspace simplifies testing Zoom APIs and helps you get the most out of the workspace.
- Watch this video on building video communications solutions faster and learn how to find specific API request flows.
- Discover some of the most popular workflows in the Get Started Fast with Zoom APIs collection.
Get inspired by Zoom customers
Looking for inspiration for creative ways to integrate Zoom into your apps and services? Here’s how some of our customers use Zoom APIs:
- Workato uses Zoom APIs to create integrations and automations that save time, increase productivity, and work more efficiently.
- The Cobb County (Ga.) School District built Zoom into its custom LMS to create a more modern and flexible digital learning experience.
- Brauz uses Zoom APIs to enable retailers like Cue Clothing to convert up to 60% of video appointments into sales.
Build with the Zoom developer platform
The Zoom Developer Platform is the ultimate resource for developers, platform integrators, service providers, and customers looking to build apps and integrations with Zoom’s video-based communications solutions. Visit developer.zoom.us to learn more or access our comprehensive Zoom APIs documentation.