Editing a Zoom Events conference
As you can see in the table below, there are a number of fields that can be edited after a conference has been published and after tickets to the conference have been sold.
In this article we will discuss the following topics:
- How to edit a Zoom Events conference
- Fields can be edited at the conference
Prerequisites for editing a Zoom Events conference
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Mobile Zoom client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or later
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events License
- While the 5.7.6 version of Zoom Events supports Zoom Events, it may result in an empty lobby environment for hosts due to a dependency with the Windows Webview package for the Windows platform.
- It is highly recommended that hosts upgrade to the latest version of the Zoom desktop client/mobile app to take advantage of the latest Zoom events and webinar features.
How to edit a Zoom Events conference
Zoom Events conferences can be edited in the following ways:
- Please log into Zoom Events to attend the event.
- Click the Manage button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, click My Events in the navigation menu.
- Click the Upcoming tab or Drafts tab to see what’s coming up.
- For events scheduled to take place in the near future, see the upcoming tab.
- In the Drafts tab you will find all events that have not yet been published.
- To edit a conference event, click the pencil icon to the right of the event you want to change.
You can access and view the history of changes made to a conference event after you edit it.
Fields can be edited at the conference
- After an event is published, you have the option to add alternate hosts to a session. To save the details of the new alternate host, you need to press Enter in the text box after typing the email address of the alternate host and then click Save in the Save dialog box. Once the edit is complete and the changes to your event are saved, a special role ticket will be emailed to the alternate host, giving them a link to access the event.
- During an event, organizers can update live streaming and cloud recording settings after tickets sell out, after the event is live, and even while the event is still happening. In addition, hosts can also enable settings for live streaming and recording of events that are currently taking place but have not yet been made public after a ticket for that event has been sold.
|Edit tab||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||post event|
|basic information||✔||The end time of the lobby can be edited|
|Branding during the session||✔|
|Manage tab||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||post event|
|Registration||✔||The host can send messages to the participants|
|integrations||✔||The host can add integrations and download data|
|change history||✔||The host can view the change history|
|Analytics tab.||Published / Upcoming / Live Events||post event|
|Registration & Ticketing||✔||✔|
|Polls & Surveys||✔||✔|
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
How to edit an event on Zoom?
To edit an event:
Register for a Zoom event by logging into your Zoom account.
In the top right corner of the page there is an option to manage your account.
You can find My Events in the left navigation menu.
Go on the Upcoming or Drafts tab on the left side of the page.
Whenever you need to edit an event in Zoom Events, you will find a pencil icon to the right of the draft or upcoming event you wish to edit. …
Make sure all required changes have been made.
Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
Can you edit a zoom meet while it’s happening?
Note: Any changes made to an ongoing meeting will not take effect if it is in the middle of execution. For the changes to take effect, the meeting must be ended and restarted after each change.
Can you edit a webinar in Zoom?
You can log into the service through the Zoom web portal. Click on the Webinars menu item in the left navigation bar. Select the webinar topic you would like to edit from the drop-down menu.
How to manage a Zoom conference?
How to manage participants in a Zoom meeting
Sign in to your account using the Zoom mobile app.
Sessions should be started as soon as possible.
When the host controls are tapped, the attendees panel is displayed.
To manage a specific participant, tap the name of the participant you want to manage.
Which are the following built-in Zoom event options?
Zoom virtual backgrounds
Become a member. The meeting ID can be used to join the event. The list of events is public.
The host. The is just a screen share. The video is running. video off.
The zoom. Zoom support. There is a community for Zoom.
Are Zoom events recorded?
Recordings of the conference (to which access has been granted) are available during lobby hours. After registering for the event on Zoom Events, attendees can access the recording through their tickets and event details page once You have registered for the event.
How can I allow someone else to start my Zoom meeting?
The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into the Zoom account. You can access Account Settings by clicking the Account Management link in the navigation menu. From the menu bar, select the Meetings tab. In the More Settings part of the menu you will find a toggle that allows you to enable or disable the ability for users to assign scheduling rights to others.
Can you restart a Zoom meeting after ending it?
There is a simple answer to this question: after a meeting has expired and waited 1 minute, users can restart it simply by clicking the same link again.
How do I edit a Zoom meeting in Canvas?
To edit a meeting, simply click on its name in the Topic column and make the necessary changes. On the following page you will find information about the meeting. At the bottom of this page you will find an option to “edit this meeting”.