Forgot your Zoom password – Here’s how to reset it
You can easily reset your Zoom password if you forgot it and forgot your Zoom password. Zoom works through third-party platforms like Facebook, Apple, Google, or your organization’s SSO, which means you’ll need to change your Zoom password on the platform you’re on.
The following section will tell you how to change your Zoom password if you know it but need to change it.
Resetting your Zoom password requires the following prerequisites
- Sign in to Zoom without SSO using just a password and email address
- Learn how to reset the password for an account that isn’t set up for single sign-on. It is highly recommended that you reset your password within that third-party platform if you’re signed in to Zoom through a third-party platform such as Facebook, Apple, Google, or your organization’s SSO.
Read it too –
You can reset your Zoom account password by following these steps:
- Visit zoom.us/forgot_password in your web browser and follow the instructions.
- You must enter your email address and confirm the reCAPTCHA.
- Then click Submit.
- A link to reset your Set up a password at the one-on-one meeting, go to the Settings tab and enable it. This setting gives you the ability to set yours password will be sent to the entered email address. Once you click the link, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please enter your new password in the field provided.
- If necessary, re-enter it to confirm your new password.
- After that, click on the Save button. Your password has now been reset and you are now logged into the Zoom web portal.
- To access the Zoom web portal, click Go to my meetings.
A confirmation email will also be sent to you to confirm that your password has been reset.
What are the most common password reset problems and how to solve them?
There is no account associated with this email address
If you attempted to reset your password and received a message that no account could be found, it means the Zoom system was unable to find a matching Zoom account associated with your email address and password credentials matches.
- Make sure you entered the correct email address in the email field
- by logging in with your Google, Apple or Facebook account
- You can sign in with single sign-on (SSO) if you’re part of a business or educational account, e.g. B. myorganization.zoom.us/ if you are part of a business or education account.
Those who go to the login page with Facebook, Apple, or Google and don’t know their Facebook, Apple, or Google password will need to reset their password there. The information below can help you understand how to reactivate your Facebook, Apple and Google accounts.
Please let me know if you have not received an email confirmation
The confirmation email to reset your password isn’t arriving in your inbox. Please check your spam folder to ensure email@example.com has access.
In general, Zoom emails with password reset information are received by most mail servers within a few seconds, but some mail servers may take 30 minutes or more. If possible, wait for the e-mail to be displayed.
You may still not be able to receive a password reset email if you receive the following error message. Please contact Zoom Technical Support to resolve the issue.
The link you were looking for has expired
There is no need to send another password reset email if you have already sent a password reset email to Zoom.
- It is possible to request a new password reset at zoom.us/forgot_password if more than 24 hours have passed since you requested the password reset.
- Only the most recent password reset email is valid if you have requested more than one password reset email. You may not request another password reset email. Click the reset your password link in the last email when you have received all the emails.
frequently asked Questions
How do I find my current Zoom password?
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with permission to edit account settings.
- In the navigation pane, click Room Management, and then click Zoom Rooms.
- Click the Rooms tab.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under Basic, scroll down to Room Passcode.
- Click on the pencil icon. …
- Click on “Save”.
How do I start a Zoom meeting without a password?
How do I find my Zoom meeting password on my phone?
Find Zoom Password on Android and iPhone
Create a new meeting in the Zoom app by clicking the New Meeting icon and then the Start Meeting button. A password for the meeting can be found directly under the above meeting ID. It is important to note that for ongoing meetings, the password must also be looked for in the same place.
Why does Zoom ask for a password?