Geographic availability for Zoom Events
The country or region that the user is located in determines whether they can access Zoom Events.
- There are two desktop clients for Zoom:
- A Windows version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- Client for Zoom on mobile devices
- iOS 5.7.6 or later
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Simple user
- Zoom Events version 5.7.6 supports Windows’ Webview package, but attendees may see an empty lobby experience due to the dependency.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to update their Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version to take advantage of the latest Zoom events and webinar features.
Availability of Zoom events by country and region
In order to attend a Zoom event, users must sign up for a free Zoom account, which is available to them in any country or region unless otherwise noted. It’s also important to note that Zoom events are not accessible to attendees in China.
To attend a paid Zoom event, you must be a registered user and a member of one of the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- Great Britain
- United States
Note: Event registration is not allowed if access is restricted to certain countries or regions.