How do I change the email on my Zoom account?
Do I change the email on my Zoom account? Answer – Yes, why not.
Do you know it first-
There are four ways you can sign up for Zoom:-
- Sign up for a Zoom account with a work email address
- Sign up for a Zoom account with Google
- Login Zoom account with Facebook
- Sign in to the Zoom account using single sign-on (SSO).
You can check which account is being used [ My Profile ] at the email address. You can use one or more login types.
- working email Login with email and password
- google Authenticated login from Google Account
- facebook account- Login by authentication of Facebook
- Single sign-on (SSO)
If you’re using a working email, use Google or Facebook with it a registration account with the company Access data, you can change the email address with Zoom.
If your account only uses single sign-on, You need to change your email address with your identity provider. After the change, contact Zoom Support to update your new email address with your Zoom account.
If you want to change that account holder to another zoom User, please refer
to the changing account holder.
If I need to add an email address and Set up a password at the one-on-one meeting, go to the Settings tab and enable it. This setting gives you the ability to set yours password to sign in to Facebook or Google
Please refer to. Can I sign up without using Google and Facebook?
- Email address not registered with Zoom
Change the email address on my Zoom account using work email and other sign-in methods
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal [My profile].
- Click [ Edit] next to the Sign-up email address.
- Enter a new email address.
- Click and save Changes.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your new email address. Resend your request or cancel the email update.
- Click on the confirmation message in the email to change the email address
- Click [ Confirm Changes ] to complete the email address change.
How to change Google and/or Facebook login
- login in [My Profile].
- Click Edit next to the Signup Email.
- Enter a valid Google or Facebook account email address in the field.
- Click [ Save Changes ].
- You will receive a confirmation email to your new email address. Resend the request or cancel the email update.
- Click on the confirmation message in the email to change your email address.
- click” Confirm Changes” in this email and change The E-Mail adress.
frequently asked Questions
How do I change the default email in the Zoom app?
How do I find my Zoom email address?
How can I change my email address?
- Step: You may be able to change it. Open the Google Settings app on your Android tablet or phone. Your Google account can be managed. Tap Personal Information at the top of the page. …
- Step: You can change it. You can edit your email address by selecting Edit next to it. Your new account email address should be entered here.
How do I change my Zoom account?
Sign in to Zoom on your desktop. You can access your profile picture by clicking the icon in the top right corner. Sign out or switch accounts by clicking the link. Sign in to your desired account with your company or Zoom email address.
Can I add a second email address to my Zoom account?
Can I have 2 Zoom accounts with different email addresses?
How do I access my Zoom account settings?
Set up and access an account
Visit the Zoom web portal and log in. You can access Account Settings by clicking Account Management in the navigation pane. There are three tabs under which you can access your account settings: Meetings, Recordings, and Audio Conferencing.