How to access audio conference reports in the Zoom app
In addition to viewing the actual audio usage report and exporting as a CSV file, you can also export a CSV file once you have subscribed to an audio conferencing schedule. Find out who dialed into online meetings or webinars in audio conference reports. Then you can see what numbers those participants dialed, how much money was charged to your Zoom account, as well as other details. Fees are displayed in the currency you have linked to your Zoom account.
The search can be carried out for up to one month at a time. The reports only show meetings that ended within the last 30 minutes.
The following requirements must be met to view audio conference reports
- Subscribe to an audio conferencing plan
The process of viewing audio conference reports
- Please log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Go to the Account Management section and then click Reports in the navigation pane.
- Then, in the Usage Reports section, click Audio Conferencing.
- You can customize the date range as needed, and then click Find or Export.
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
How do I access Zoom meeting reports?
How to access reports for your account
- You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Depending on your role, you can either click Account Management and then Reports, or click Account Management and then Usage Reports if you’re an owner, admin, or have access to Usage Reports. …
- To get a report, click on the type.
Where is the Reports button in Zoom?
Select Account Management and then Account Settings from the navigation menu. Switch to the Meetings tab. To turn Report to Zoom on or off, click the toggle under In Meeting (Enhanced).
How do I download a Zoom meeting report?
You can view a meeting’s attendance report by clicking the number in the Attendees column. 6. The attendance report can be downloaded by clicking “Export”.
How do I find my webinar report in Zoom?
Go to the Reports menu in the navigation bar. You must select Account Management and then Reports if you are an account owner or an admin. Click Webinar. You can search for reports by selecting a report type.
How do I access the Zoom dashboard?
1. Dashboard for Zoom. Zoom meetings are displayed in real time on the dashboard. On the right side of your account, under Account Management, you will find a dashboard that you can access once you log into your account, click Account Management, and then click Dashboard.
What does the Zoom report do?
This report is automatically sent to Zoom’s Trust and Security team to assess any abuse of the platform and, if appropriate, to ban a user. It is also possible to report abuse that has occurred outside of Zoom events, meetings, webinars, or other Zoom-related events that may be related to Zoom.