How to change your phone number in Zoom
The Zoom application is not only designed for large conferences or seminars, but the application allows you to add a person to your contacts and have one-on-one conversations in a personal chat.
In this article we explain and show with screenshots how to change or install the phone number in Zoom. How easy it is to add a person to a contact without having their phone number.
Change the phone number in Zoom
To change or set the number in the application on the phone, you need to do the following:
- Open the application and go to contacts;
- Click on “Connect Phone Contacts”;
- Enter or change your number and confirm with “OK”.
How to add a contact to Zoom
After you set your new number, you can add contacts from your email or phone contact list. To negotiate in Zoom, ask a colleague or counterparty for their business email address.
To add a contact you need :
- Go to Contacts in the Zoom application;
- Click on the “+” in the upper right corner;
- “Add contact”;
- Enter the required email address.
After that, the recipient sees your invitation and can accept or decline it. After confirmation, you can chat, video call or make calls in the application.