How to enable or disable Show for other scheduled meetings in the Zoom app
A meeting can be visible to others if the Show to other scheduled meetings setting has been enabled by an administrator. A meeting administrator must also add users to a scheduled meeting, give them alternate host status, and also grant them scheduling rights to attend the meeting. This feature displays the admin’s scheduled meetings and provides a filter for the designated users when they want to schedule a meeting with the admin. This setting allows you to schedule a meeting on someone else’s behalf, or it can be used as an alternate host in the event of conflicting meeting times.
It’s important to note that users with scheduling permissions can only see their meetings when this setting is disabled.
- In addition, the alternate host must be granted scheduling permissions to view or filter meetings scheduled for them and to enable the Show for other scheduled meetings setting
- Only when you are manually added as an alternate host to another user’s meeting can you view other users’ meetings for which you are an alternate host. This must be done by them.
View requirements for other scheduled meetings
- Ownership or administrative privileges for an account
How to enable or disable Show for other scheduled meetings
To allow all users on the account to view meetings that other users have scheduled for them, complete the following steps:
- The Zoom web portal requires you to log in as an administrator with permission to make changes to account settings.
- On the navigation menu, click Account Management, and then on the Account Management menu, click Account Settings.
- To access the Meetings tab, click on it.
- In the admin options you’ll find a toggle that allows you to enable or disable the display of meetings that are scheduled for others.
- When the change is made, a confirmation dialog box appears. Click Enable or Disable to confirm the change has been made.
- Click the lock icon if you want to make this setting mandatory for all users registered in your account, then click Lock to confirm the setting if you want to make it mandatory.
Using View for other scheduled meetings
Note: You must be manually added to the host’s scheduled meeting (as an alternate host) if you want to see their scheduled meetings (for which you are an alternate host) and have host scheduling permissions.
- To access Zoom’s web portal, you must first log in.
- Select Meetings from the navigation menu and then select Upcoming from the Upcoming section.
- To schedule a meeting, click the Schedule Meeting button and then click the drop-down menu that appears.
- You can either view or filter the scheduled meetings of the host you want to view.
The schedule of their meetings is displayed on the screen.
- By clicking the dropdown menu, you can select “Me” from the dropdown menu to return to your meetings.
A list of all the meetings you have scheduled for the day is displayed.