How to fix Zoom error code 5004
Reasons why error code 5004 can occur in Zoom. Solutions to fix this error on computer. 6 ways to fix Error 5004 in Zoom.
Zoom error code 5004 what is it
Error 5004 occurs when files on your computer could not be installed or removed. Another Zoom 5004 error occurs when the file does not open correctly.
how to repair
Solutions for the 5004 bug:
- Restart the computer. Fixes some issues when you restart the device first;
- Delete the Zoom program and download it again;
- If you urgently need to attend the conference, register using your phone or tablet. If the mobile version is not suitable, assume a browser, instructions on how to log in, without an application, are here;
- Clear your browser cache. This will free up more disk space on your PC;
- Restart your router. The error may have occurred while updating the application and a bad internet connection.
- If you don’t want to uninstall and reinstall the program, you can update it to the latest version. To do this, in the program, click on your profile, photo and select “Check for updates”. If there is a new version, download it and maybe the developers have eliminated 5004 in the new update.
So, Error Code 5004 occurs in Zoom when files or materials are not properly opened, downloaded, or deleted.