How to link or register a Zoom account in the Zoom app
There are four ways you can create a Zoom account.
By using a Google or Gmail account
By using the Facebook account
By using your business email ID
Follow these quick steps to link Zoom accounts or sign in:
- To link accounts, go to Zoom.us and click Sign In without logging into your account.
- From there you should go to different login pages.
- Click Sign In.
- To create an existing Zoom account with a different email address, e.g. B. a business email address, register it with the same email address as the original email address you registered in the first place and register the account.
(Example: Google address links the Facebook account to the original account)
You can check which account is linked on your Zoom profile page.
frequently asked Questions
How do I get a Zoom Link account?
You have to log in to the Zoom web portal. To edit your account profile, click Account Management in the navigation menu. Under Link accounts to an organization, click Link to existing organization. Click Send link request after entering the organization owner’s email address in the Link to Existing Organization popup.
How do I sign up for the Zoom app?
Sign up for a free Zoom account by entering your email address on the Zoom sign up page. Zoom will email you (email@example.com). In this email, click Activate Account.
How to set up Zoom Link?
How to customize your personal link
- You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Click Profile.
- You can customize your personal link by selecting Customize.
- If you want to use a personal link or ID, enter it here.
- Save your changes by clicking Save.
How do I create a Zoom meeting link on my phone?
Schedule a meeting with the Zoom mobile app for Android
- Open the Zoom app on your Android device.
- Click Sign In
- Select “SSO”
- Select Next and enter LSUHSC
- You will need to enter your email address at LSUHSC and then click Next.
- After authentication is complete, click Start Zoom.
- Zoom appears on the home screen of your mobile device.
Do I need a Zoom account to join a meeting?
Joining a meeting without creating an account is possible if someone invites you. However, the attendee needs a Zoom account if the host restricts meeting participation with authentication profiles. You can join a Zoom meeting without an account.
How do I enroll in the Zoom app for online courses?
How to sign up for a free Zoom account
- Go to http://zoom.us/ and enter your email address to register for a free account.
- Zoom will send you an activation email. click it
- Name and password must be entered in the form.
- Visit https://zoom.us/download to download the Zoom program once you have an account.