How to manage Zoom Meeting settings for Salesforce
It’s important to note that these settings are for setting company-wide preferences.
How to find the Zoom meeting settings
- You must log in as an admin to access Salesforce.
- Zoom Meeting Settings can be accessed through Zoom Config, which can be found in the App Launcher.
How to set a default outgoing email address
The Default From Email Address field allows you to select an email address from the drop-down list in the Default From Email Address field to set a default outgoing email address for everyone Set your meeting invitation emails.
Adding an address to the Default Mail From Address picklist can be done in the following ways:
- First, open the setup program.
- Enter company-wide addresses in the Quickfind search field.
- Select Organization-Wide Addresses from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Please enter a display name and the email address you would like to use.
- It is recommended that all profiles use this sender address.
How to fill out meeting details in the event description
Make sure this setting is enabled, Include meeting details in event description to have meeting details automatically populated in the event’s description field when it is created.
Note: We recommend enabling this setting if you’re using Salesforce for Outlook.
How to turn off invitation emails
This Turn off invitation emails setting allows you to opt out of sending email invitations if you wish.
Enable password for non-PMI meetings
To ensure that all members of your account are required to enter meeting passwords, you can enable this setting in your account settings. Each Zoom meeting created in Salesforce automatically generates a password that can be used to access that meeting.