How to start a personal audio conference (PAC) in the Zoom meeting app
Just before the start of the Personal Audio Conference (PAC)
Pro, Business, or Education account users can only host meetings over the PSTN (telephone dial-in). The PAC meeting ID is 10 0r 11 digits that the host (or an attendee who knows the host key) can start by entering the host key that appears on the profile page when exiting the automated, pre-scheduled meeting ID of the participant is prompted.
- Requires a Pro, Business, or Education account
- Your account must have purchased the premium audio conferencing add-on.
- Personal audio conferencing must be enabled in your user profile.
- Host Key can only be used with PAC Meeting ID.
- Host control during a conference in the PSTN is only available for the PAC Conference ID.
meeting capacity is
determined by the type of account assigned to the user account and additional plan.
・ For capacity details, see Telephone Participation.
- If your account and group have purchased a premium conference call plan, you will
Provided with toll-free and premium PSTN phone numbers
Also read it:-
Enable personal audio conferencing
Personal audio conferencing must be enabled in the user profile.
- Sign in to your account and go to My Personal Audio Conference.
- Select Enable Personal Audio Conferencing.
When Personal Conferencing is enabled:
– A 10-digit conference ID is provided, which can only be used for PSTN conferences.
・You can also use a dedicated dial-in number for personal audio conferencing.
You will not be prompted to enter a meeting ID when joining. Please note that
this special dial-in number is only available in United States .
The Personal Audio Conference account has the following settings:
- dial-in number
- Conference ID
- Attendee Password – Used by Listen & Talk attendees to join the PAC.
- Listen-Only Password – Used by a Listen-Only participant to join the PAC.
- Waiting room , the screen changes to the following screen. Please wait until host Key-Used by the host to start a PAC.
Frequently asked Questions?
What is a personal audio conference?
How do I schedule a personal Zoom audio conference?
How do I enable third-party audio in Zoom?
- After logging into your Zoom account, you can enable third-party audio.
- In the navigation pane, you can click Account Management, and then click Account Settings.
- From there you can see an audio conferencing tab.
- Make sure the option to enable third-party audio has been checked.
- To enable this feature, click the toggle button if it is disabled. …
- Select the pencil icon to enable the feature.
How do I set up Zoom conferencing?
- You must log in to the Zoom web portal to begin.
- Select Meetings from the menu.
- Click the Schedule Meeting button.
- You can then choose a date and time for your meeting.
- If other settings are desired, these can also be selected.
- Click the Save button.
What is a personal audio conference in Zoom?
How to set up a personal audio conference in Zoom?
- You must first log in to the Zoom website.
- You must click the Personal Audio Conference link in the navigation menu.
- You will then be prompted to start a conference. Once the conference has started, the PAC controls will appear in your browser. …
- Please use the call-me option to join the conference by telephone: …
- At the bottom of your screen you can access the host controls for your browser:
What is a face-to-face conference?