How to sync external Zoom meetings to Salesforce
The Zoom web portal or the Zoom desktop client can be used by Salesforce users to create Zoom meetings from their Salesforce account. A Zoom meeting can be synced into Salesforce by integrating with the Zoom web portal, where Zoom meetings are reviewed and events are created in Salesforce for contacts and leads that match those in the Zoom meeting.
How to configure background jobs
The following steps can be taken to enable and configure a background job:
- If you’re an admin, you’ll need to sign in to Salesforce.
- The Zoom Config app can be found in the App Launcher.
- Check the Active (Active Events for Non-Salesforce Zoom Meetings for Matched Contacts/Leads) check box. This will trigger the creation of the Zoom meetings.
- If you want to start the job at a specific time and interval, you can do that.
- Then click the “Save” button.