How to use the Cornerstone Learning Suite integration in the Zoom app
Cornerstone supports multiple providers. This allows users to use more than one Zoom instance with a single Cornerstone instance. The vILT Connector Integration Guide published in Cornerstone Online Help explains how to integrate the vILT Connector with Cornerstone by logging in as an administrator.
Using the Cornerstone Learning Suite for Zoom
The first step in integrating Cornerstone OnDemand with conferencing is to configure both events and instructors to use conferencing. Zoom will show you the following response when performing certain actions in Cornerstone:
The user who is a Cornerstone teacher will be provisioned in your Zoom account once he or she is created using the integration with Cornerstone. Upon opening their email, the user will find a link in the email inviting them to Zoom, which must be clicked for the account to be activated.
It is not possible to update instructors through the integration.
Once a cornerstone meeting is set up with the integration, a meeting for the instructor is automatically created in Zoom. Once created, it will appear in the meetings list in Zoom.
The event you are trying to update will result in the creation of a new meeting and the session you previously updated will be removed from your meetings list.
Note: It is not possible to delete sessions from Cornerstone with the Zoom vILT integration. If you are deleting a session in Cornerstone, you must also ensure that the instructor also removes the meeting from their meetings list by manually deleting the meeting in Zoom.
As a Cornstone user, you can start sessions as a host or as a participant. In addition to starting directly from the calendar, you can also select the time listed next to the icon from the calendar.
Note: Instead of starting the Zoom meeting, clicking the course title opens the details page instead.
It is possible to retrieve attendance information from a Zoom meeting derived from the created session.
Removal of Cornerstone Learning Suite
- You can disable the Zoom vILT integration via the Edge Marketplace.
- To access the Zoom Marketplace, you must log into your Zoom account.
- You can navigate to your added apps by clicking Manage and then Added apps.
- Click the Remove link to remove Cornerstone Learning Suite from the list.
- After confirming the dialog, click the Remove button.
How your data is used
The following information is retrieved and used by this app from your Zoom account:
- User information (name, time zone):This information is used by Cornerstone to manage instructors and create meetings.
- Meeting information (topic, start time, duration, meeting number, meeting password, meeting invitation, meeting participants email address, meeting settings): For each meeting, this information is made available on the meeting page.
To access and use the following information, you must be logged in to your Cornerstone account:
- Session ID: This allows identifying the Zoom meeting associated with the cornerstone instance that was associated with the event when the cornerstone instance was created.
- Meeting request information (host email, alternate host email, time zone, start/end time, subject): This information is used to create Zoom meetings for cornerstone event instances. The Zoom meeting event instance only stores this information as part of the Zoom meeting event instance.
- Information about the lecturer (name, e-mail): Provides information that can be used to create or update a cornerstone teacher’s zoom data. This information is only stored by Zoom as part of the user’s account information.
frequently asked Questions
Which programs can be integrated with Zoom?
- beehive. Hive’s Zoom integration lets you manage projects seamlessly. …
- Calendar provided by Google. Zapier, a service that enables fast connections between web-based applications, makes it easy to integrate Google Calendar with Zoom. …
- Relaxed. …
- MailChimp. …
- Foreclosure. …
- Gong. …
- coda. …
Can I integrate Zoom?
Join a scheduled meeting or start an instant meeting with the Zoom Bot integration for Workplace by Facebook. The Workplace integration can be set up in the Zoom Marketplace when you set it up for the first time.
What is integration authentication in Zoom?
authentication profiles Allow hosts to restrict their webinar attendees and meeting attendees to only Zoom users who have registered and whose email addresses are matched to a specific domain, and even further restrict their access to Zoom users who have signed up.
How to integrate Zoom into Outlook?
- Sign in to your Outlook account.
- On the left side of the screen, click the File tab.
- To manage add-ins, click Manage add-ins in the navigation menu. Your add-ins are managed through a browser in Outlook. …
- Zoom for Outlook can be added by searching for it in the Add-ins for Outlook window.
How do I disable integration and zoom in Outlook?
Manually uninstall the plug-in from a Windows PC
- All Office applications should be closed.
- Begin by clicking the Start button.
- In the search box, type apps & features in the search box, and then click Apps & features when it appears in the results.
- The Zoom Plugin for Outlook can be found under Apps & Features in the left menu. …
- Uninstall the Zoom plugin for Outlook by clicking the Uninstall button on the toolbar.