Join Zoom meetings using pairing
The pairing feature allows you to join an H.323/SIP device to a Zoom meeting without entering a meeting ID from the device.
Content of this article:
- Cloudroom Connector (CRC) is enabled for your account
- Pro license or higher license
- meet host authority
Pairing from Zoom Desktop Client
- 1. IP address from H.323 or SIP device (meeting invite or Cloud Room Connector age).
Select the offers) to access the welcome screen.
- Join or start a meeting from your PC or Mac client.
- Press the Host Control Invite button.
- Choose Space System Invitation Tab.
- Enter the pairing code displayed on the H.323/SIP device welcome screen.
- Click Invite.
Read it too –
Pairing via the Zoom website (without starting a meeting)
- Dial the IP address (from the meeting invite or Cloud Room Connector page) from the 323 or SIP device
Access the Welcome screen.
- Log in meet on the Internet .
- Choose [Join meeting from H.323 / SIP room system].
- Enter the meeting ID and pairing code.
- Click Connect.
frequently asked Questions
How do you enter a pairing code on Zoom?
What is Zoom pairing?
Can you join Zoom via a link?