Joining a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
A Zoom room near you can be used to join a Zoom meeting using the Zoom mobile app for iOS. You must have the same Zoom account for your personal account and Zoom Room.
Requirements for joining a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
- A higher version of Zoom Rooms than 5.0.5 is required
- Zoom Rooms Controller version 5.0.5 or later is required
How to join a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
- Sign in to your Zoom account using the Zoom iOS app.
- Let’s arrange a meeting.
- You need to tap on the Settings button.
- Select Meetings from the dropdown menu.
- The “Zoom Room Detection” option should be enabled in the “General” section.
Click the toggle to enable the setting if it’s off by default.
- The Zoom room name will appear in a notification when you are near an available room.
- To join the meeting, tap the Join button next to the topic you want to join.
- To join the meeting from the nearby Zoom room, you need to tap Join from room.