List of devices compatible with CRC (H.323 / SIP) connector
The CRC connector works with most systems that support SIP or H.323 with H.264 video and G.722 or G.711 audio.
The information in the following list is based on Zoom lab testing and customer reports.
Some Polycom and Cisco room systems offer extended support for calendars and other features.
|Polycom VSX 7000, 7000e, 8000 (7.5 or later)||✓|
|Polycom HDX 4000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 (3.0.6 or later)||✓||✓|
|Polycom Group Series (5.02 or later recommended)||✓||✓|
|Polycom debut (1.1 or later)||✓||✓|
|Cisco / Tandberg SX, E, DX, MX, C (TC 5.1.11+, TC 6.1.3+, TC 7.1.1+, CE 8.1.1+, CE 9.1.6+)||✓||✓|
|Cisco Spark Room Kit (CE Firmware)||✓||✓|
|Lifesize Legacy (Icon, Express, Team, Room, LG Executive)||✓|
|Life size unit||✓|
|TelyHD 200 / Pro||✓|
|Average EVC 900, 130, 130P, 100||✓|
|Huawei VP9030, VP9050 and TE30|
Read it too –
frequently asked Questions
Does Zoom support H323?
What devices are compatible with Zoom?
- An electronic device. You need a computer with microphone and speakers, operating system like Windows or Apple. Using a webcam is recommended but not required.
- Devices that are mobile. It can be an iOS device or an Android device.
- A telephone. Devices such as cell phones, desk phones, and landlines can be used.
What is CRC for Zoom?
Does the Zoom phone use SIP?
The Zoom Phone service allows you to make secure voice calls on any device that supports the service, allowing you to make secure calls anywhere. We offer standards-based SIP over TLS 1.2 and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit GCM for all of our cloud phone software, so you can feel safe and secure whether you’re using it on your desktop or mobile device.
How do I activate H 323 Zoom?
A meeting can be joined using a 323 device or a SIP device with Room Connector.
SIP/H pre-configuration and how to do it. To connect to a room you need to dial 323
- The Zoom website can be accessed by logging in there.
- Select the Room Management option from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Please click H. You will see the Room Connector for 323 and SIP.
- The Configuration tab will appear once you click on it.
- Below are some options to choose from if you want your name to appear in videos:…
- Then click the Save button to save the changes.