Manage Zoom Contact Center queues
Administrators can create queues and add members to queues. Agents are routed to queues based on the order in which their calls arrive. As part of the routing process, queues are also associated with existing routing profiles that determine the route calls take.
The following topics are covered in this article:
- How to create a queue
- How to edit or delete an existing queue
Requirements for managing queues
- Administrator or account owner rights for the account
- There are three types of accounts: Pro, Business, and Education
- Zoom Contact Center licenses can be purchased here
How to create a queue
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal with your Zoom username and password.
- Click Contact Center Management in the navigation menu, and then click Queues from the list of options.
- Click the Add button.
- You must enter the following information:
- Name: It’s a good idea to give the queue a friendly name so it can be easily identified.
- Description (optional): The queue description should be entered here.
- Channel Type: The queue type can be selected by selecting the channel type. The flow trigger type corresponds to this event type.
- Voice: The flow of speech corresponds to the flow of text.
- Chat: The chat flow corresponds to the chat flow in the chat room.
- SMS: The flow corresponds to the flow of SMS messages.
- Video: The video flow corresponds to the image flow.
- Agents: Agents can be added as a queue member by clicking the Add button.
- Save the file by clicking the Save button.
You will be redirected to the queue settings page once you click on the web portal.
How to edit or delete an existing queue
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your username and password.
- Please click on the Contact Center Management menu and then on Queues in the navigation menu.
- To edit or delete a queue, you must first locate it.
- To select one of these options, click the ellipsis icon (…) at the bottom of the last column.
- Edit: You can change the queue’s settings by clicking the Settings button.
- Delete: The queue can be deleted by clicking the Delete button.