Management of your Zoom Events sales address
Requirements for managing a customer address
- Desktop client for Zoom
- The Windows version must be at least 5.7.6
- A macOS version of 5.7.6 or higher is required
- The Zoom mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- IOS: version 5.7.6 or higher
- 5.7.6 or higher for Android
- Accounts for professionals, businesses, corporations and universities
- Ownership or administrative rights for the account
- Although Zoom Events is supported by version 5.7.6, there is a dependency on the Windows Webview package for the Windows platform.
- You should update your Zoom desktop client/mobile application to the latest version to access the latest Zoom events and webinar features.
How to edit your sales address
The sales address of the hub you want to manage can be edited in the billing information section.
- Join Zoom Events by signing up.
- The first thing you need to do is click on Manage at the top of the page.
- In the navigation menu, click the Billing Info link under the hub you want to manage.
- Under Your address, enter the required information about your address.
- Then click the Save button.