Password help and requirements in Zoom app account
For security reasons, there is a mandatory condition that the password should be met only when logging in to Zoom with the email address and Zoom password.
Applies when setting an initial password and resetting the password.
Exceptions to Password Requirements
If you sign in with Google, Facebook or Single Sign-On, your password must meet these conditions.
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- It contains at least one alphabetic character (a, b, c…)
- Contain at least one digit (1, 2, 3…)
- Use both uppercase and lowercase letters
- It is not possible to use only one character (e.g. “111111” or “aaaaa”)
- Do not use consecutive characters (e.g. “123456” or “abcdef”)
Read it too –
Steps to reset Zoom password if forgotten
email address and password
If you’re signed in with your email address and password, you can reset your PW at zoom.us/forgot_password. Read more about how to reset your password.
If the message “This Zoom account does not exist” appears
You may have set up a Google or Facebook login account. Please log in with Google or Facebook and reset your password if necessary.
- Google Password Help: Gmail Password Help
- Facebook Password Help: Facebook Password Help Center
You can also add a password login and set up a two-factor login for your Zoom account using the same email address.
If you still can’t sign in to your Zoom account after following these instructions, submit a support ticket for further assistance.
frequently asked Questions
What is the Zoom Password requirement?
How do I set a password for my Zoom?
How is a meeting passcode edited?
- Make sure you are logged in to the Zoom web portal and that you have the Zoom web portal open.
- You can access the Meetings navigation menu by clicking the Meetings link.
- It is possible to update the passcode for a meeting by selecting the topic for which the passcode should be updated before starting the update.
- The meeting can be edited by clicking the Edit button.
- If you want to edit the password, you can do it in the Security section. If desired, a waiting room can also be activated.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
How do I disable Zoom password requirements?
The meeting password settings can be enabled/disabled using the following options:
The Zoom web portal can be accessed through the Zoom website. Go to the Settings section by clicking on it. There are many password settings that can be enabled or disabled on the Meetings tab.
Why isn’t my Zoom password working?
How long is a Zoom password?
The number can be between one and sixteen digits
How do I find my Zoom password on Android?
In Zoom, navigate to the Meetings tab by clicking the Zoom icon. By tapping the name of the meeting you’re trying to get the passcode for, you can select it. On the Meeting Details page, you will find a field called Passcode that needs to be filled out.