Pay with PayPal or credit card as an OnZoom participant
Note: Only one version of OnZoom is currently available for the US market; OnZoom will be available for all countries at a later date after launch.
A PayPal account, credit card or debit card can be used to purchase tickets for paid OnZoom events. You can pay for event tickets using your PayPal account once you have linked your PayPal account to OnZoom. A secure billing method can also be used with this option. Having your payment information already stored in your PayPal account is helpful and can speed up the checkout process if this information has already been entered. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can also pay for your event tickets with a credit or debit card.
Requirements for paying with PayPal or credit card
- Whether it’s a Pro account, Business account, Enterprise account, or Education account
- It’s a simple user account
- Client for the Zoom desktop software
- It is recommended to use Windows 5.6.3 or higher
- MacOS: Mac OS X requires version 5.6.3 or higher
How to pay with PayPal
Ticket purchases can be made via PayPal by following these steps:
- You can select PayPal as a payment method to purchase your ticket during the checkout process of the ticket purchase process.
The new window will open in a new tab.
- Sign in to your PayPal account if you don’t already have one.
- After confirming your payment method, click the Pay Now button.
Note: You will be prompted to enter your payment information prior to confirmation if you have not yet saved a payment method.
- After clicking Next, you must wait for the payment to be processed.
How to pay with a credit or debit card
You can also pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t already have a PayPal account or prefer to:
- The payment method you choose to purchase tickets during the checkout process is either a debit card or a credit card.
You will be redirected to a new PayPal Guest Checkout window.
- Please enter your account number and contact information, as well as your payment card information.
- Please select the Continue as guest option.
- You must confirm your payment method before clicking the Pay Now button.
- The payment will be processed once you click Next.