Purchase of Zoom Events licenses
To use Zoom Events, you must purchase a Zoom Events license.
Requirements for purchasing Zoom Events licenses
- Desktop client for Zoom
- Windows requires 5.7.6 or higher
- For macOS you need version 5.7.6 or higher
- Client for Zoom mobile devices
- The iOS version must be 5.7.6 or higher
- A version of Android 5.7.6 or later is required
- A Pro account, a Business account, an Enterprise account, or an Education account
- The account owner or admin must have the following permissions:
- While version 5.7.6 supports zoom events, this may result in an empty lobby experience for hosts due to a dependency with Windows’ webview package on the Windows platform; However, this is only a hypothetical scenario.
- The Zoom Desktop Client/Mobile Application must be updated to the latest version of the Zoom Desktop Client/Mobile Application if you wish to access the latest Zoom Events and Webinar features.
How to purchase a license for Zoom Events
To purchase a license for Zoom Events, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account via the Zoom web portal.
- Click the Plans & Pricing link on the left side of the page located at the top of the page
- Under the Choose a schedule heading, click the Zoom Events & Webinar tab.
- In the Zoom Events section, click the Buy Now button.
- Enter the required information in the Configure Products and Payment sections and follow the instructions in those sections.
Note: If you are checking out using Zoom Events, you must purchase Zoom Meetings as a basic subscription in order to check out.
- Place your order by clicking the Place Order button.
Note: If you have any questions about Zoom’s plans or would like to purchase a license for Zoom Events, you can contact Zoom. The license for Zoom Events will be emailed to you upon completion of the purchase.
How to assign a Zoom Events license
Zoom Events licenses can be assigned to Zoom accounts in your organization by logging into the Zoom web portal.