Remote management of Zoom Rooms
Zoom Rooms Remote Management is an application that allows Zoom Rooms administrators to remotely manage Zoom Rooms over the web, select speakers, microphone and camera, or reboot the Zoom Room computer or Zoom Room app from a remote location.
This article covers:
- How to manage Zoom Rooms remotely
- Remote management for Zoom Room speakers, microphones or cameras
- Remote management for Zoom Room computers and apps
Requirements for managing Zoom Rooms remotely
To manage speakers, microphones, and cameras remotely, follow these steps:
- An account owner, admin, or role with permissions is required to manage Zoom Rooms
- There is a version 3.6x and higher of Zoom Rooms for Mac and PC/Touch
- Version 3.6x and higher of the Zoom Rooms iPad controller is required
To manage Zoom Rooms, please do the following:
- Account owner, account administrator, a role that has permission to manage Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.1.5 (33237.0924) or later is required
- Version 4.1.5 (33237.0925) or higher of Zoom Rooms for PC must be installed on your computer
- Kiosk mode is enabled on the Zoom Room device so you can interact with it
How to manage Zoom Rooms remotely
Remote management for Zoom Room speakers, microphones or cameras
- You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Then under Room Management, click Zoom Rooms.
- You can manage Zoom Rooms by selecting them.
- Then click Edit.
- Under Room Settings, click Devices.
- Speakers, microphones and cameras can be selected.
Remote management for Zoom Room computers and apps
- Make sure your Zoom Room devices are enabled for kiosk mode before using them.
- You can access the Zoom web portal by logging in and clicking the Room Management button.
- You can restart an online Zoom Room by clicking Zoom Rooms and then locating the Zoom Room you want to restart.
- The Zoom Room entry can be edited by clicking Edit.
- On the next page, scroll down to Devices. The Zoom Rooms app can be restarted or the Zoom Rooms computer can be restarted.
- To complete the process, click Restart again.