Sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
Zoom Rooms allow multiple screens to be shared and viewed at the same time. A remote participant can share a screen, while a participant in the room can share a screen. It is possible to assign a display to each shared screen.
In a room with only one screen, you can switch between them.
This article covers:
- How to enable multiple content sharing
- How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
- Additional information about sharing a screen in a Zoom Room
Requirements for sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
- Have more than one display in a room
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms editable role
How to enable multiple content sharing
- Sign in to Zoom’s web portal.
- For Zoom Rooms, see Room Management.
- A specific location or room can be activated using the location hierarchy. Enable it for your entire account by clicking Account Settings.
- Switch to the Meetings tab.
- You can share multiple content by clicking the toggle next to it.
- To verify the change, click Activate when a verification dialog box appears.
How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
If multiple participants share their screens, you can assign each shared screen to a specific display.
- In a Zoom Room you can start a meeting or join an existing meeting.
- Share the screen with your friends.
- You can change the view by tapping the Change View button on the Zoom Room controls.
- Click Change Content to change the content of the page.
- If you tap the sharing person’s name below the display, you can assign screen sharing to a specific display.
- It is possible to switch the screen that is shown on the Zoom Room display when the Zoom Room only has one display.
- To use all shared content displays instead of reserving one for video, you can toggle the switch next to “Show content only” so that all shared content displays are used. Enabling this option allows you to choose shared content for each display once it’s activated.
Additional information about sharing a screen in a Zoom Room
- Using a recording device to share.
- Share directly.
- Apple screen mirroring (airplay).
- Comparison of sharing methods.