Weekly Zoom Rooms system restart
If Zoom Rooms is set up to restart your computer every week, this feature will do so automatically if the following conditions are met:
- According to the computer’s local time between 1:00 and 6:00
- In the event that the room is not currently being used by an ongoing meeting
Normally, Zoom Rooms restarts its computer on Saturdays, but you have the option to choose another day to restart your computer.
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 or later is required
- There is an option to enable automatic login
- Zoom Rooms can only be edited by a role with edit access
How to enable weekly system restart
- In order to access the Zoom web portal, you must be logged in.
- Then, under the Room Management tab, click Zoom Rooms.
- Location hierarchy can be used to enable this setting for a specific location or space based on its hierarchy. If you want it to be activated for your entire account, click on Account settings in the menu.
- To access the Meetings tab, click on it.
- Check if the Weekly system restart option is enabled on the System restart page, and if so, you can enable it. You can enable the setting if it’s disabled by clicking the toggle at the bottom of the window. The change can be verified by selecting Activate when a verification dialog box appears.
- If you want to restart the computer(s) on a specific day, select the day from the drop-down menu.