What happens if an employee has already purchased a paid Zoom license individually
An employee who has already purchased a paid Zoom license individually and wants a refund because of your company has also paid for a Zoom license.
It is now possible to individually consolidate users with paid licenses into paid accounts to be rolled out in the company. ( * )
The remaining lifetime of the user who has already purchased the individual will be refunded.
The refund will be returned to the account individually registered by each user.
The users to be aggregated are limited to the same domain as the paid account introduced in the company.
frequently asked Questions
How does multiple licenses work with Zoom?
The number of licensed users you can have in your Zoom account is 5 if you have five Zoom licenses. You can add up to 9999 additional (free) basic users to your Zoom account on top of your licensed users.
Can a Zoom account have multiple licenses?
Can I share my Zoom license with someone else?
How many people can use a licensed Zoom account?
How do I add another licensed user to my Zoom account?
Adding licensed Zoom users to your Zoom account
- Click Add User.
- You’ll need the email addresses of the other Zoom accounts you want to add as users.
- Billing tells you how many new users you can assign Waiting room , the screen changes to the following screen. Please wait until host licenses to.
- Add or edit hosts to assign licenses to.
- Enter the number of hosts required.
What is the difference between a basic and a licensed user at Zoom?
How can you tell if you have a paid Zoom account?
Verify that you have a Zoom Pro account
- from the myTC portal by logging into your Zoom account.
- You can find TC Zoom under General Technology Resources under the Student, Faculty, or Staff Resources menu.
- From your Zoom account, click Profile.
- Zoom Pro accounts are licensed under user type.
What is the difference between Zoom Pro and Business?
What happens if you use Zoom for more than 40 minutes?
The company has announced that it will now have a 40-minute time limit from May 2022. With the possibility of three to 100 participants, the same restriction always applied. In the event that we reach this mark, all participants will be kicked out of the call.
Can I upgrade Zoom for just one month?